Abnormal & Emergency Course Bundle
Access to all our abnormal and emergency procedure courses.
From the creators of The A320 Podcast comes this fantastic resource - The A320 Lounge
When you sign up to an Annual Subscription you get access to all the courses included in the Annual Bundle. As courses are added, you'll get access to those too.
"Shot in 4K, our aim was to make the quality of our courses higher than anything else on the market and we believe we have achieved this.
Using multi-angle shots, professional film crews, sound engineers and editors, meant we could really take a leap in the aviation training world. Long gone are the days of only filming from the jumpseat (so you can't read the E/WD), grainy videos and poor quality sound."
Content currently included in the Abnormal and Emergency Course Bundle are:
- Ace your LPC/OPC Package (including EFATO profiles, SE ILS, SE NPA, SE Go Around)
- We cover not only the flying essentials such as memory items, but also dive deep into crucial theory aspects, ensuring you're fully equipped to handle any questions from your examiner with complete confidence.
- Rejected Take off
- Loss of Braking
- Single and Dual FMGC failures
- Single and double FCU faults
- Green Hydraulics fault
- Yellow Hydraulics fault
- Blue Hydraulics Fault
- Blue + Yellow Hydraulic Fault
- Green + Yellow Hydraulic Fault
- Stab Trim Jam
- Flaps Jammed
- Engine Failure in the cruise (Standard strategy and obstacle strategy
- DC BUS1 fault
- DC BUS 2 Fault
- RA 1 Fault
- RA 1+2 Fault
On demand access to our highest quality media library, all shot in 4K, including the following scenarios:
I first wanted to be a pilot from the age of 7. I started flying at 13 with the air cadets before getting a gliding scholarship with them flying out of RAF Henlow. After the course I was offered a place on the squadron to train to be an instructor. I then got my PPL and went out the USA where I did my hour building before coming back to the UK and doing my CPL/IR at Bristol Flying Centre.
In 2007 I was fortunate enough to get a job with a type rating on the A320 with one of Europe’s largest airlines where I’ve been ever since. I got my command in 2013 and have about 8000 hours on the A320.
Frequently Asked Questions
A320 lounge is a trading name of Flightpath Training Ltd